Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New and Exciting!!!

Heeyyyyy!!!


Would you look at that, this little blog-y has 2 new followers, well only 2 followers at all. But I'm so excited that they are my best friends at school! They are the sweetest those two!!! 


One of them, her name is Steph, just wrote me a letter which I received today!!! So exciting for this super yucky day outside!!! I absolutely adore getting letters especially from her, because, as with my mind, it jumps from anything and everything to something!!! It makes me so happy to have a wonderful friend like her!!!


As for my other bestie, Laura... Partial bit of our conversation from last night..."If I ever treat my kids badly, you have every right to come over to my house and send me to the loony bin!" Yes, I love her for these comments, because I know that she means it, and will do the same for me too!! :)


Onto other exciting-ness...so now that my class is over, I am finally divulging this huge need of mine. You wonder what this said need would be??? I need to read, all the time. I'm not talking textbooks, love them EWWWW no, I'm talking sink your teeth in, don't stop reading until the wee hours of the night books. So I'm aiming to read 18 books this summer. Yes, you read that correctly, hopefully 18 books will be read in the next 2 months of summer vacation. Is this a little absurd, absolutely. But not, because over Christmas break, which was 28 days, I was able to read 9. So 18 in 2 months, or what used to be 3 before the class ate up half the time, should be no problem!!! So I have now started with the Harry Potter series all over again, I have successfully made it through Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and am almost done with the Chamber of Secrets. So 2 done in 1 week, this could work, since it's crazy enough...


But then again, my schedule next week has me working about 64 hours.....so. it might not be possible to read a lot....we will have to see. 


until next time,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment