Friday, June 8, 2012

Bop-It. T-Shirts. Fog. Airplanes. Flowers.

I have the best job in the world. I get to hang out all day on an airfield. Now that would sound pretty boring, especially on a rainy, cold, foggy day, when we couldn't fly a flight all morning. Yes, it does sound rather boring. But when 15 minutes comes along and 5 grown men are all fighting about playing bop-it, who gets to water the flowers, who can out arm wrestle another, one would be reminded that it is just time to have some fun! These are the days that I love my job!!! The free plane rides don't hurt either...

On other notes....today I received a wonderful package from my dear, sweet friend, Steph. Granted, the book was for a class, so that wasn't all that fun, but her letter was the best!!! It makes me miss the days of Starbucks runs during the 20 minutes between classes, and the music blasting in her car!!!! Those are the days that I can't wait to return to!!! 
book, letter, and a neato burrito craft!!!
---please excuse the blurriness, I now realize that my brother touched my lens last night....off to go try and clean it off....whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment