Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well, this would be the first blog post ever. Other than having made a blog for an education class, I have never written a blog post. Crazy things happen when you start to grow up and remember that your memory just isn't as good as it used to be. 

This will be a wonderful place to keep memories, and keep myself sane as I toil through senior year of college on the North Shore of Massachusetts, and walk off into the big world. There shall be lots of memories this summer and school year. So many new adventures to be taking with some of my best friends, as well as so much learning. I look forward to sharing these as the days come. 

And because I have been taught that every post needs a picture....here is a picture of me and two of the most wonderful people in the world. I look forward to many more pictures and adventures with them!




And with that, let the memories begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment