Monday, June 25, 2012

Those days...


Here was my post for a couple days ago....as you can tell I forgot to post it. That's what happens when my computer dies at work. sad. but here it is. I will be back tomorrow, hopefully with a much 

You know those days when you just know, have that gut feeling that life is just going to suck for the day??? Driving into work, all I could think about was the fact that today at work was going to suck. I have one of those dumb summer colds that just knocks everything out of you. Life is supposed to be good in the summer, not killing you slowly from the inside out….

Anyways….morning started easily getting ready and feeling like I could take on the day….and then I was stuck driving behind a long line of cars going 25 mph, in a 50 mph zone!!!! Let’s talk about it being excruciating pain for this one, who just so happens to have a pretty good lead foot on her. It was painful to say the least. I get to work and do all of my paperwork which just so happens to only take me 15 minutes rather than the usual 20 minutes (bonus for the day! J), but then comes the rain…..mind you, when working on an air field, with small aircraft, giving tours of a national park, people don’t like rain….they get cranky, and expect you to fix it….yes, just so happens I rescheduled their flight, per their request, and my boss gets mad. Who knew that customers would want to fly in the rain??? I sure didn’t! bah. So the boss is mad, I feel like s***, and there is nobody here. Yay. It’s going to be an absolutely fantastic day!!!

Rant over.

Here is to hoping that your day is far better than mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment