Sunday, July 1, 2012

Welcome July!!!

Is it just me, or does the first of July always seem like the real and true beginning of summer??? Maybe it's just me considering the weather we have been having??? I mean let's look at today's weather, shall we??

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Ellsworth+ME+USME0135:1:US
Basically, that weather, says that the sun will be out, it will be 84 degrees, with a UV index of 9. Who has a job outside, where she can tan and enjoy not freezing for a little while??? This kid. Oh and she is super excited!!! Work has been great lately, the pilots have been wonderful, and hey, I'm making sales. Side note: part of me hates selling because I'm so cheap, but another part of me really loves the commission!!!

I drove some people yesterday in the company car, as part of our transportation deal. I dropped them off about a quarter mile past where I should have dropped them off, (I'm a nice person like that), and they handed me a very nice tip!!! Thank you tourists!!! I will like you for these next couple of months I suppose. :)

What is everyone going to do with this beautiful weather??? Anyone planning something special for the 4th???
Enjoy your Sunday,
M

  

No comments:

Post a Comment