Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Re-Cap....WHAT???

Somehow, I think there was a weekend mixed in with everything that I did....

Saturday
  • worked 
  • ran all around town to pick up my parents friend
  • talked on the phone with my bestie for over an hour
  • went out with another bestie
  • got attacked by a Colombian man...NOT FUN!!!
Sunday
  • out to breakfast with the fam
  • grocery shopping
  • cut wood
  • biked 5.5 miles
  • went swimming...kinda...it was cold OKAY?!?!?!
  • cooked dinner
  • "tried" to do homework, while watching Indiana Jones
I don't know about you, but that was a lot to squeeze into 48 hours...and now it is Monday....(side note: can we put a moratorium on using that word....it's almost, practically, kinda, could be a curse word...especially around these here parts). 

But now I am off to work again, to keep the office running....oh the joys of being the only woman to ever enter those hallowed halls :) 

Have a great starting day to your week!!!! (See what I did there??? Not using that awful word!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment