Friday, June 8, 2012

Well that little munchkin...

That little munchkin would be my little brother, who isn't so little anymore. He is 6 years old and finishing Kindergarten next week! I can't believe he is getting so big. We have been through so much in the past 6, almost 7 years. 

He was born when I entered my freshman year of high school, talk about getting looks from people like I was applying to be on "16 and Pregnant". He grew up with my high school sweetheart, expecting him to be in my life together. Then we had a huge transition to go through when I went to college, and a huge transition every summer. 

He has been the most adorable kid I have ever met, and as much as I want to punch him in the face on some days, I wouldn't trade him for the world!!! He is my bubby, my munchkin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment