Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Update

I unfortunately did not get either of the jobs in Maine that I applied for. So it looks like another year in Lawrence.

I am okay with this. Even though it feels like such a blow to the heart, I know God has a reason for this. With all of this in mind, my roommate and I are sticking together for the next year. Which again, has been such a blessing. We are looking at apartments, and have found some beautiful places!

I mean look at that hardwood floor!!! LOVE IT!!!! 

I am looking forward to living in another wonderful place, and hopefully in a city that doesn't feel so much like a city. Preferably a place with trees around it. I like trees! 

Being settled in plans for the next year, I am very happy to be trying to fund a project through donorschoose.org. I need writing supplies for my classroom, and have chosen these materials to fulfill that need. If you could help at all, I would be beyond appreciative!!! 
If you can help in the next 10 days, use the code INSPIRE at checkout, and donorschoose will match the donation dollar for dollar! 

Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts for me during this time of transition! 

Keep leaping,
M

1 comment: