Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hawaii Part 1

I am quite unsure of the number of parts to this vacation, but I can promise there will be ample stories and pictures to entertain you! This curious traveler is having a blast!

I started in Boston at 8:45 a.m. I took a flight to Seattle, onward to Los Angeles, and finally landed in Hawaii at 10:00 p.m. Hawaii time. That means I landed at 4:00 p.m. eastern time. LONG DAY!!! I was so tired, but surprisingly awake.
Boston

One of the big mountains outside of Seattle!

Sunset flying towards Hawaii

The colors were fabulous!
Because of the time difference, and being up so late, I kicked jet lag really fast. I slept in until 6:30 here, which with the 6 hour difference, should have been 12:30 in the east. Megan and I decided to make it a beach day. It was fabulous to just sit on the beach, hear the waves, and try to not let the sun burn me! 


The sun tried, but my crazy amounts of sunscreen helped! Hopefully I will come back with some brown color, not all red! :) 

Keep leaping,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment