Wednesday, June 4, 2014

big Big BIG leaps!

I haven't told many people about this, as I'm not sure what is going to happen, and I don't want to get people's hopes up. But....

I MAY be  moving back to Maine.

I miss my family.
I miss my friends.
I miss trees.
I miss the roads.
I miss people who think similarly to me.
I miss good trucks. NO dodges....yuck.
I miss the summer.
I miss Acadia.
I miss Bar Harbor.

I miss home.

There is a lot of things that I will miss about living in Mass, but being home is worth all of that.

I have already started the process of getting my Maine teaching certification, all I need is to receive a passing score on a test that I took a few weeks ago. After that, I need to be interviewed and hired for a job. I can only move home if I have the job.

There are many things that need to happen for me to move home, but I am praying, hoping, and wishing for those things to happen.

I would very much appreciate all of your prayers in this time of transition!!!

Keep leaping,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment