Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hawaii Part 2

If you weren't able to read part 1, and you don't feel like scrolling down, feel free to click this link here...

Hawaii Part 1

...and that will get you up to date on what this curious traveler did in her first day in Hawaii!

Now onto the good stuff.

After the beach, we decided to head into Waikiki to go to dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. DELICIOUS!!

First though we stopped at the Pali Lookout, and boy was it windy. Meg and I were so cold from our beach shenanigans, so we took a quick photo, and booked it towards dinner!
Wind=hair fixing

Look at the tan lines, lots of sun! 

#Godshandywork

Second day. Friday.

We decided, like any good girlfriends do, to grab lunch and get a mani/pedi. It was HEAVEN!!! My cuticles were a bit sore, but hey, nothing like getting them ripped off in a tropical place!!! I decided to get a bright pink, in Megan's words "to make [me] look more tan." I can use all the help I can get!! :)

We ate lunch at this delicious salad place "Aloha Salads". It was so yummy! Everything was so fresh, great colors, and very flavorful. I had a passion fruit and orange salad dressing. YUM!

After our nails were dry, NEEDED coffee. Lucky for us there was an Adorable coffee shop right next door. I was asked if I wanted the vanilla or spiced chai. There were choices for chai?!? THE BEST EVER!!! So delicious. We ate bagels, and enjoyed how cute the shop was.

That night we headed back down to Waikiki to walk around, watch some fireworks and see the city. The sunset was gorgeous, and the fireworks were great! A hotel has a firework show every Friday, so they aren't as big as the 4th of July, but they were still beautiful!!! 

gangster shawn.

silly people get in the way of my sunset.

the fizzy ones happened right before I clicked it. 

so pretty!

the finale. whiz. pop. bang. 
It was a beautiful night. So nice to walk around, and see so much of the city. 

Onto the next adventure! 

Keep leaping!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment