Friday, September 6, 2013

Friends of Acadia, I mean, in Acadia

Whoa. I'm terrible. I was doing such a great job at keeping up with everything that was going on.

And then I went home.

I left last Friday, just after I posted the last blog. Luckily I was able to take two of my beautiful friends home with me. This was a huge step, because no one from Mass has ever been home with me. These two beauties decided to take on the challenge which is Maine, and I couldn't be happier that they came!!! It was amazing to have best friends from Gordon meeting best friends from home. As this was the first time that the worlds were converging I was a bit nervous, but clearly I have picked such wonderful friends because everyone loved each other. It was wonderful.

We were able to see parts of Acadia in an hour! Thank you Cadillac Road! They loved it!! We were able to take in the sights in such a fast time, and didn't have to deal with all of the tourists in Bar Harbor. Best of both worlds!! :)

Here are some of the pictures we took while on the mountain.

























Then we took some more pictures including ourselves:









and then there was that one time that Robyn touched our butts....
One with all 5 of us, because Natalie also joined in on girls day! 


After an hour in the park we headed home to get ready for the Luke Bryan concert! Mind you that will have to wait for another blog post coming tomorrow! :) 

M


No comments:

Post a Comment