Saturday, September 7, 2013

Oh Luke Bryan Shook It



So Saturday night included this view.

But not without a few ups and downs throughout the day.

While hiking the top of Cadillac, via the road, I was trying to track down the concert tickets I bought over a month before. I called the venue, the ticket distributing agency, the box office, the sponsoring company, and after numerous messages left, no one could help me.

So, feeling defeated, somehow the idea was thrown around that we google the company in which I bought the tickets from. So we did that, and we were connected with a wonderful woman who called around, left messages on people's phones, and within 30 minutes another woman called me. She emailed me the tickets, apologize profusely, and worked everything out for us.

5 Hours of phone calls later we were on our way to Luke Bryan!

Such a fun experience with such good friends! I mean who can take such great pictures, other than a best friend?

LOVE HER!!!
Such a wonderful time at home. Great friends, great family and beautiful sights could not have made for a better weekend. These are the times that I wish I could bottle up and keep forever and take them out and go through them again whenever I want. But it is pictures like these that can remind me. :)

M





No comments:

Post a Comment