Friday, July 6, 2012

Ramblings...


  1. Ever wondered what goes through my head in about 15 minutes??? Too scared to ask??? Well here is that chance. About 10 minutes of time at work just typing anything and everything that has popped into my head. Ready? Go! 

  2. 1.       Maine: you are a bit warmer than any other summer, or are you feeling this way because I have never worked outside this much before???
  3. 2.       Flying is one of the best feelings in the world, and I can’t wrap my head around all those people who are afraid of doing it.
  4. 3.       I’m not a super huge fan of working late nights, but I guess the money isn’t bad…
  5. 4.       Boys…do you ever feel lonely?? Like you won’t ever find a girl to love you?? Just a thought.
  6. 5.       Friends…..all of you….I miss you. I want you all back in my life now.
  7. 6.       Should I get a haircut??? Not just 1 of the thousands, but all of them. It seems a bit long, and all I ever do is put it up because of the wind. Or should I get bangs again??
  8. 7.       People seem to think that I need to have my life figured out by now. World: I am not ready to be a real and true adult, having a big girl job 24/7….I want to have a wonderful and fun senior year, so can we pause on putting all the stress on me for now?? Okay, thanks!!! It’s much appreciated.
  9. 8.       Credit Cards: (I know even more random), I know that I need you so that I can build credit and be a real big girl, but I don’t want to get into trouble with you….girls often spend too much money…
  10. 9.       I love and adore pinterest, and all the time that it wastes, but I’m getting bored with it. I like looking at all the pins, I’m just getting discouraged with how many pins I want to try, but yet don’t have time, materials, or money to do any of them. I would love a week to just sit down and do whatever I wanted, without worrying about work or people to hang out with, so I can just sit at a table and craft.
  11. 10.   Dear Future Husband, can you love Jesus, love me and have a dog??? That’s all I really ask for.

  1. Too much information??? Sorry, but this is what is going through my head after being at work for almost 11 hours, and I still have another hour and a half to go. I warn you, do not envy my job, no matter how much money I may make….sometimes the hours just aren't worth it…

No comments:

Post a Comment