Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lucky You....

I had the most amazing day, you all should be so jealous you couldn't be me....just saying. because......*suspense*......I got to have a whole day with this girl!!!!



and yes, if you were wondering, we are proud to be standing in the dressing room at THE L.L. Bean in Freeport, looking mad stylish in our garb!!! 

Our day, especially at L.L. Bean was filled with trying on clothes and posing with random taxidermy-ed bears....

 I know you all feel so much safer knowing that I roam through the woods looking so strong and tough. I'm so touched....

We also took pretty photos, on the boot. Mind you there is a sign that says to not climb on the boot, 1. please don't call the cops.... and 2. be wary of our adventurous law-breaking natures. 


We filled the rest of our time with some shopping!!! :), thank you outlets for being super cheap!!! And talked for hours. It was so wonderful to be able to catch up with this beautiful girl and share her first full day of being 21!!! 


Happy Birthday Steph!!!! 


had to make it blog official :)

Have a wonderful night/day!!! 

P.S. Here is another picture of me looking very lady-like (I think). I know mad skills, climbing a boot in a skirt, without flashing anybody!!! Be very impressed, I beg of you! :)




1 comment: